Saturday, September 3, 2011

Get a Free Copy of Full Throttle Fat Loss Platinum

I hope that you read this post before it's too late. I realize that it's Labor Day weekend and that you may be away from your computer. I am giving this my best shot.

I just got an email from Kareem Samhouri in which he invites everyone to enter into a special contest to win a free copy of the Full Throttle Fat Loss plan.

It's an open contest so you don't need to be a past customer of Dr. Kareem in order to join. You have the same chance as everyone else to win a free copy.

Just go here: Full Throttle Fat Loss Free Giveaway Contest and you can enter the contest to win the full package below:


All you need to do to be eligible is to go to that page I linked to above and write a comment on it saying why you need this program and what you plan on achieving with it. That's it. Couldn't be simpler, really.

I don't know exactly what Dr. Kareem is looking for here. Just write down what you want to achieve with it. Be honest and you have a good shot of winning a copy of Full Throttle Fat Loss. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t personally used it. I’m training for an adventure race right now so I’m focusing more on running, but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it.
    www-fullthrottlefatloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete